Golden Button Awards: People’s Choice Nomineesby Busy Beaver Button Co. on Feb 17, 2012 • 9:00 am 11 Comments
We saw thousands of amazing buttons in 2011— it was hard to narrow down the choices to just a few! But, after much debate at the Busy Beaver Button Co. headquarters, we came up with twelve special buttons worthy of celebration. Here are the nominees for the 1st Annual Golden Button for People’s Choice Award.
1. 1.75×2.75-inch oval button, full color, by Tony Fitzpatrick
2. 1.25-inch round button, full color, by Joanna Mulder of Joannarchy
3. 1-inch round button, full color, by Claire Belton of Pusheen
4. 1.5-inch square button, full color, by Joseph Hughes of Northcoast Zeitgeist
5. 1-inch round button, full color, by Britton Walters of Nerfect
6. 3-inch round button, full color, by Burger Records
7. 1.25-inch round button, full color, by Jenn Fujikawa of justJENN designs
8. 1.5-inch round button, full color, by Hanni Brosh
9. 1-inch round button, full color, by Alex White of White Mystery
10. 2.25-inch round button, full color, by Quirk Books
11. 1.5-inch round button, black and white, glow-in-the-dark, by John Herndon for Coffin Pricks
12. 1-inch square button, black and white on gold paper, by Lana Crooks of OhNo!Doom
YOU DECIDE THE WINNER.
• Choose your favorite design of 2011 from above and check back to the Busy Beaver blog on Monday, February 20 to cast your vote.
• Voting is open between February 20 and February 23. Voting closes at midnight CST on February 23, 2012. Multiple votes per person are accepted.
• The entry with the most votes will win, so be sure to check back to busybeaver.net/blog and cast your vote!
• The winner will be announced on the Busy Beaver blog on February 24, 2012.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.