“I have seen the future of rock and roll, and it’s merch,” wrote Rob Walker in this New York Times article. Custom buttons make great band merch, but SXSW isn’t just about the music. The festival also hosts film screenings, an interactive conference, and tons of parties and networking opportunities. Beyond the band merch, here are 10 reasons you should button up in time for SXSW.
1. Network! Give to new acquaintances as evidence they met you.
2. Promote your blog at the interactive conference with custom buttons.
3. Make wearable souvenirs for trade show visitors.
4. Promote your documentary with custom text buttons.
5. Create re-usable name tags for any conference with an order of buttons and a dry erase marker.
6. Get free whiskey! Make a button that asks someone to buy you a drink at wear to all the parties.
7. Make a button with your contact info as a business card.
8. Promote your indie film with avant garde buttons.
9. Get noticed! Make a fashion statement.
10. You are in Texas— find out who shot J.R.
Ready to order? Go to busybeaver.net. We’ll get ’em to you before you head to Austin!