For April’s Pinback Project design contest, we’re focusing on all things tattoo and tattoo art related. “The Tattooed Button” invites you to submit your best tattoo-related button idea, whether it be actual tattoo art– jumping dolphins, tribal arm bands, old school tributes to Mom– or a play on what a terrible idea it was to get your first love’s name tattooed on your arm. Whatever your spin on the theme, we’re looking forward to see what ink inspired designs you come up with! One very lucky winner will be selected by this month’s guest judge, designer Jon Contino.
Ready to enter your tattoo masterpiece? Read on for details on how to enter.
WHAT TO DO:
- Design an original button inspired by tattoos or tattoo art. Any of our sizes and shapes are acceptable. (Button templates available here.)
- Enter on the Pinback Project page here by April 26, 2013.
- All entries will be uploaded for the world to see in an album on the Busy Beaver Facebook page— feel free to tag yourself!
- Multiple entries per person are accepted. The contest is open to U.S. residents only.
HOW TO WIN:
- One winner will be chosen by Jon Contino, and announced Wednesday, May 1.
- One very lucky winner will receive a prize pack including $200 cash, a $50 Busy Beaver gift certificate and an Anchors Aweigh art print by Jon Contino