Here at Busy Beaver, we’re always working on new ways to spread the button love. For us that means creating great buttons, as well as supporting a whole community of button makers and button lovers. Building on the success of our annual Scary Booton Contest, we’re debuting The Pinback Project, a new series of bi-monthly button design contests. The Pinback Project will give button designers the opportunity to share their creations with a wider audience and create a community where artists can inspire each other. Each contest will have a unique theme and a guest judge to choose the winner of a great prize pack.
The theme of our first ever Pinback Project is designed especially for those of us who may get a little grumpy this time of year: “Bah Humbug”
Bah Humbug Pinback Project Details
WHAT TO DO:
• Design an original “Bah Humbug” themed button. Any of our sizes and shapes are acceptable. (Button templates are available here.)
• Enter by emailing your design to email@example.com by midnight CST on December 21st, 2012
• All entries will be uploaded for the world to see to in an album on the Busy Beaver Facebook page– feel free to tag yourself!
• Multiple entries per person are accepted. The contest is open to U.S. residents only.
HOW TO WIN:
• The winner will be chosen by Steff Bomb, creature-maker extraordinaire, and announced December 28.
• One very lucky winner will receive a super-sweet prize pack including $200 cash, a $50 Busy Beaver gift certificate and one of Steffbomb’s lump of coal ornaments.
Sound good? Feelin’ grumpy? Get designing, y’all! We can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with.