HEAD of SALES, MARKETING & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Busy Beaver Button Co. makes pin-back buttons with purpose and heart since 1995. We have the honor of being a hub that works with people and groups who want to build community, both large and small. Busy Beaver is a growth-minded small business who is known for delivering the best quality products to our clients, providing a green manufacturing process, an innovative approach, and an experience that is like working with your friend.
We have worked hard at Busy Beaver Button Co. to create a culture that people want to be a part of. We have the honor to collaborate with people from all different backgrounds to produce an end product which helps everyone grow. Regardless of role, everyone at Busy Beaver Button has the unique opportunity to make an impact with our customers, our partners, vendors, fellow Beavers, and the local community. Who doesn’t have a wonderful memory from a button they created or purchased from a political movement or a concert? If you work for us, you’ll be able to help others share their messages and create connections.
We are looking for someone who has excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment, where you can be creative and innovative, as well as lead and guide your team through an ever-changing market. You are a go-getter who enjoys a good challenge. You enjoy getting to know your customers and what makes them tick to create the ideal experience. At your core, you are an invested leader, who enjoys cultivating your team’s skillsets so they can reach their true potential.
As the Head of Sales, Marketing & Customer Experience you will:
- Collaborate with other senior managers to set revenue goals and company strategy.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and initiatives to drive revenue growth.
- Manage, train and coach the sales, marketing, and customer experience team to ensure all goals are met.
- Grow Busy Beaver’s customer base by leading the team in effective prospecting and continuous new account acquisition.
- Help team strengthen and expand existing customer relationships through exceptional customer service and creative idea collaborations.
- Maintain relationships with customers by conducting regular check-ins, understanding their needs, preparing custom quotes, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Represent the company at trade shows and events.
- Consistently achieving revenue goals.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to support sales and lead generation efforts.
- Identify market trends and suggest system improvements to achieve marketing and customer experience goals.
- Strategize and manage all marketing and customer experience efforts, including advertising, events, relationship marketing, social media, and public relations.
- Overseeing our ecommerce website, functionality, SEO, and content.
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and ensure that the brand is well communicated across all channels.
- Utilize tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, and campaign results in order to translate results into actionable insights.
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website, including all website updates, optimizations, or fixes.
- Manage outside partners including freelance workers and developers.
- Report on sales, marketing, and customer experience activity, potential opportunities, and results during weekly meetings.
Our core values at Busy Beaver are:
- Be Industrious – Maintain a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement to deliver to the customer accurately and on time.
- Work Collaboratively - Open to give and receive feedback, nurture relationships, and have the ability to work with everyone.
- Think Creatively – Come up with innovative solutions to achieve goals and support our customers.
- Give a Dam(n) - Care for our customers, our communities, and our organization.
- 5+ years of proven success as a Sales & Marketing Manager
- 3+ years experience working in the B2B and/or B2C market.
- 7-10 years of managing a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and group presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and achieve results
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills with proven ability to manage projects for themselves and their team.
- Strong CRM, Gmail and Google Drive, Email Marketing, and Market Research skills
- Experience with e-commerce and SEO
- Proven ability to present to customers in face-to-face meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, Communications, or other related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Strong work references and legal authorization to work in the United States is required.
- Experience working with trade organizations such as Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) and Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI)
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Compensation package commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Matching retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation
While this job is usually full-time, we are open to consider part-time or flex-time for the right applicant during CoVid.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at: https://busybeaver.net.
To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!