Golden Button Awards: People’s Choice Votingby Busy Beaver Button Co. on Feb 20, 2012 • 12:00 am 20 Comments
[Editor's update: Due to the possibly skewed voting results of the contest we've decided to award all of the nominees the winner's prize of a Busy Beaver tote bag and $50 gift certificate. The idea of the multiple voting was to allow people to vote for more than one design, not vote for one many, many times. We've learned from this experience and our next contest will definitely be one vote per person!]
Voting for the 1st Annual Golden Button for People’s Choice Award is now open!
YOU DECIDE THE WINNER. VOTE NOW!
Vote below for your favorite design of 2011. Polls are open between February 20 and February 23— cast your vote below. Just choose the number below that corresponds with your favorite numbered design above. After you vote, leave a comment and tell us which button you picked and why.
VOTE NOW! GOLDEN BUTTON FOR PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
- Button #2 by Joanna Mulder of Joannarchy (38%, 186,759 Votes)
- Button #12 by Lana Crooks of OhNo!Doom (25%, 123,980 Votes)
- Button #9 by Alex White of White Mystery (13%, 64,316 Votes)
- Button #3 by Claire Belton of Pusheen (12%, 56,524 Votes)
- Button #1 by Tony Fitzpatrick (5%, 22,337 Votes)
- Button #6 by Burger Records (3%, 17,072 Votes)
- Button #8 by Hanni Brosh (2%, 10,126 Votes)
- Button #4 by Joseph Hughes of Northcoast Zeitgeist (2%, 7,500 Votes)
- Button #7 by Jenn Fujikawa of justJENN designs (0%, 733 Votes)
- Button #11 by John Herndon for Coffin Pricks (0%, 679 Votes)
- Button #10 by Quirk Books (0%, 491 Votes)
- Button #5 by Britton Walters of Nerfect (0%, 378 Votes)
Total Voters: 490,895
Voting closes at midnight CST on February 23, 2012. Multiple votes per person are accepted. The entry with the most votes will win this fabulous prize. The winner will be announced on the Busy Beaver blog on February 24, 2012.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.